Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#15 Complete Tonya's Scrapbook

FINALLY!! Tonya was married on March 17th, 2007 and I just finished this scrapbook for crying out loud! I just did not give a lot of thought as to how long this was going to take me when I took it on. But once I did I was committed and I was not going to half-ass it. There had to be a page for every important part of the wedding - 14 pages in total (and about 100 man hours, lol...). I took photos of the final product but Blogger is being really annoying and most of the photos I am tryong to load are posting sideways even though that is not how they are in my computer! So here are the ones that Blogger loaded correctly.

This is the cover. The tiny picture you see is one of the professional photos they took on the shores of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Their professional photos were GORGEOUS!

Tonya tried on a lot of dresses and so many of them were so beautiful. This is her is all of the dresses she tried on except the one that she chose.

Here is a page dedicated to the dress she chose and her leaving the dress shop the day that she took it home.


Tonya took us out for drinks at Bahama Breeze to ask us to be her bridal party. So apropos for the Caribbean wedding we were to embark upon.

This was one of my favorite pages - photos of the bride and groom on their wedding day.


And lastly, a page dedicated to the next chapter of their lives three years after they married! This happy little fact is the only thing that was good about me taking so long to finish the book. I am posting this page sideways because it was my favorite of all the pages I did and I want to show it off!




No comments:

Post a Comment