Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pinspired Food {part 3}

This is the one post where I will rave about every recipe.  Yummmmmy!


Check out part 1 and part 2 for some other yummy (and not-so-yummy) ideas.


Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
via
These cookies were super delish. My one suggestion would be to make sure to do ample scoops and be sure not to smoosh them down.  A lot of mine were too crispy and eve though I usually like my cookies that way, it didn't work as well for these since they are supposed to be cheesecakey.  I added some of the cream cheese frosting from the next recipe to some of the cookies and that was a GOOD idea!

Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
via
YUM-O.  These cupcakes were every bit as scrumptious as the picture leads you to believe.  Between the cookie at the bottom and the cream cheese frosting, these were pretty much to-die-for.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
via
These cupcakes were also to-die-for.  I pinned the recipe from a girl who adapted the original and that is the picture you see above since Annie's Eats does not allow people to save images.  Anywho, it was my first time putting a filling in a cupcake and it won't be my last!  The filling was sooooooo good!  Then the crumbles on top...yeah, I need to make these again. Stat.

1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkin cheese muffins look YUMMY! Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete