Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet Site

A little while back I discovered the coolest website.  It is called Picnik .  You can upload any of your personal digital photos and make the simplest manipulations of them, such as make them black and white, to more complex manipulations, like making them look cartoonish.  It is totally free unless you want to do do some of the really fancy stuff.  Here are some of my favorite manips:

BEFORE

AFTER
My absolute fave even though I look pretty different now!
BEFORE

AFTER
Cutest family ever - just brightened up the colors and gave a small cartoonish edge.

(You pretty much saw the before in the first pic - same day.)
Used the manipulation that allows you to make it look vintage.

(Don't feel like digging for all these befores!)
From belly to 3 months!
BEFORE

AFTER
My 2nd absolute fave!  How cool is this??
BEFORE

AFTER
Pretty sweet, huh?  Have you left my blog yet to start on your own pics?
BEFORE

AFTER
Her future is so bright she has to wear shades.
BEFORE

AFTER
This is just with the click of a button and a few drags!


Happy manipulating!

No comments:

Post a Comment