Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#24 Go to a Local Farmer's Market

Between three and four weeks after I had Josie, I was ready to get out of the house and do something with her. Something made me think of going to a farmer's market so I looked into where and when all of the local ones were held and I asked my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Megan, to join me. We chose the market in Northville that is held every Thursday from May to October. It was a lot of fun but by the end of it I was ready to go home because I was feeling the effects of having had a baby very recently! I came home with seasoning for Corey, soy lip balm for myself, flowers and lavender to scent my house - all for less than $20 and to the benefit of Michigan sellers! I am looking forward to going to more of these markets when I can.

Josie and I.

Josie in all her 3 week old cuteness!


Some of the beautiful hanging plants that the market had to offer.

The flower stand we loved.

Megan and Maddie. How cute are this mom and daughter?!
A closeup of Maddie in all her 1 year old fabulosity (it was her birthday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment