Sunday, September 27, 2009

#58 Take a Vitamin for 30 Consecutive Days

This ended up being a very easy one! As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I started taking a prenatal vitamin every day. Every book and every doctor tell you that this is a must. It becomes very easy to be diligent about something when you are not the only one that is affected. It is pretty much a no-brainer when I know that I can take a pill that will increase my baby's odds of being healthy and smart. I found out I was pregnant on August 4th and started the vitamin the next day. However, we went camping a few weekends later and I forgot the pills and missed a day - I was soooooo irritated with myself! By the way, that has just been one of many silly things that I would have never forgotten before this baby arrived in my belly. Anyway, even though every fiber of my being wanted to just say, "Screw it, no one will ever know if you miss a day - just add a day to the end, big deal!", I couldn't do it. The point of this list is not to cross things off just to make people think I can follow through on things, the point is for me to show myself that I can do things that I set my mind to. So I started my 30 days all over again and have taken one every day since. This task was officially complete on 9/16/09!

No comments:

Post a Comment