Thursday, June 16, 2011

Embrace the Camera

I am linking up with Emily Anderson over at The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera.  This woman is pregnant with her 6th child.  I KNOW.  She has been MIA for a few months due to extreme sickness with this pregnancy but normally her blog is fab.

This is the only picture taken of us tonight so this is what you get!  



J was LOVING the biscuit I was giving her and cracking me up with her fervor for it.  It was especially endearing because the last thing this girl has been interested in lately is food and I hate it.

Check this link if you want to join in the fun (and you better let me know if you do!): Rules and Regs from the Originator

1 comment:

  1. I just died. You guys are the cutest. I adore adore adore this picture. My little piggy doesn't like food these days?

    ReplyDelete